Medigma Fix-A-Dent™ implant
The Fix-A-Dent™ is a straight, parallel-walled, slightly tapered implant, with a V-shaped thread design. Its design allows for highly accurate positioning to improve esthetics and to better load distribution. The Fix-A-Dent ™ features AB/AE (Alumina-Oxide Blasted / Acid-Etched) surface treatment.
The prosthetic connection of this implant system is a standard internal hex 3.5mmD for all implants regardless of the diameter.
- Double-lead short pitch thread design (2×0.6mm)
- Good control during placement
- Good stress distribution and primary stability
- Classic macro-geometry, the most scientifically documented
- Single restorative / prosthetic platform for easy restoration