Medigma Mars™ dental implant
Mars™ spiral dental implant provides excellent primary stability, maximum bone maintenance and soft tissue attachment for optimal esthetics.
The Mars implant achieves these benefits from its anatomically tapered core implant body, aggressive large pitch double lead threads and advanced surface technology.
The internal-hex connection creates a rigid connection and a stable biologic seal. The Mars™ spiral dental implants features a standard AB/AE-Alumina Oxide Blasted/Acid Etched surface treatment.
- Compressive bone loading from proprietary large pitch threads
- Stable soft tissue seal and flexible implant placement
- Double lead threads (2×1.2mm)
- Bone-condensing property
- Self-drilling and self-cutting
- Redirecting Abutment ability for optimal placement
- Built-in platform switching
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Immediate function Abutment ability
- Single restorative/prosthetic platform for easy restoration